22 March 2008

A year doesn't seem like such a long time, especially in the grand scheme of things. It's not even an atom in the comic ocean of life. It's just a mere 365.4 days. What's a year?

However, if you really think about it, so much can happen in a year. Lives begin and end, friendships are made and broken, nations develop, wars begin, wars end, drought, flood, famine, prosperity, depression, marriage, moving, jobs, children.. so much changes in such a short span.

Each day we live, we look at what we're doing and don't really think about it. We make choices, define our paths, define ourselves, without really realizing just what directions we may take. You are not the same person you were a year ago.

Your life is not the same it was a year ago. In each moment of change, even in each moment of the mundane, really look at your life. What you do now will affect you a year from today, perhaps for the rest of your life. Who are you today?

Think about it. Really think and remember.. 10 years ago, was "last year" at one point.

I look over the past year in awe, I never imagined how different my life would be. I look forward to the future with awe, inspiriation, joy, and trepidation.

I wonder who I'll be.. this time next year. I can wait to find out, I'll enjoy now.

Blessed Be & have a wonderful Ostara. May your dreams and hopes come to fruition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home